If you have reached a point in your life where you are unhappy with what you are doing or where you are going - whether this is on a personal, business, emotional or spiritual level, then Life Coaching has the power to help you. "Inner Light Therapies" in Llechryd, Ceredigion, is now able to offer Life-coaching as another useful tool in helping you achieve wholeness and health.
To see if it might be for you, try asking yourself any of these questions:
- If you were to FULLY live your life, what is the first change you would start to make?
- What could we work on now that would make the biggest difference to your life?
- What are you tolerating or putting up with?
- What do you want MORE of in your life?
- What do you want LESS of in your life?
- What do you love?
- What do you hate?
- What is one thing you would love to do or accomplish before you die?
- For life to be perfect, what would have to change?
- What single change could you make to your lifestyle that would bring you more peace?
- What could we work on right now that would put a smile on your face?
what is life-coaching about?
All of us (unless you are a very rare individual!) at some stage in our lives find ourselves stuck in a rut, or on a road that seemingly is leading us nowhere. Working with a Life Coach is like having a helpful friend who can ask the right questions that will enable you to define your needs and clarify your goals, without judgment, criticism or interference. Sometimes it is too hard to "see the wood for the trees", and at such times we would all benefit from the calm, unbiased perspective of a caring professional who has the tools and skills to help us see past the obstacles we inadvertently place in our own way. A Life Coach can help you trim back the dead wood and guide you to clear a path through the forest, whilst encouraging and supporting you in finding your way again and giving you the courage, self-respect and confidence you need to step forwards and make changes. In this way you can gain control over the things in your life that affect you or make you unhappy, and learn how to fashion your own life in a well-planned and organised manner into the life you truly want to have.
How can Life-coaching help you?
Life coaching can help with a wide variety of issues in many fields of your life, including
PERSONAL ISSUES, such as:
- Reducing or managing stress
- Breaking old habitual patterns of behaviour or learning to stick to positive constructive ones
- Becoming more organised and managing your time better
- Developing a life plan and learning how to follow and work with it
- Improving self-esteem or self-confidence
- Boosting self-belief and enhancing performance (in competitive sports for example)
- Setting and achieving goals
- Taking responsibility for your life
RELATIONSHIP ISSUES, such as:
- Feeling more at ease in social situations
- Ending a bad relationship
- Defining a new and ideal relationship and working towards making it happen
- Dealing with grief or loss
- Improving your relationship with your family or children
- Defining and meeting your needs in any relationship, whether with partner, friends, or family
CAREER ISSUES, such as:
- Getting the work / life balance right
- Defining and finding your ideal job
- Starting your own business or finding a new direction
- Defining your education or training needs and meeting goals for studying or exams
- Increasing your earning potential or getting a raise or promotion
- Reducing job stress or internal competitive peer pressure
FINANCIAL ISSUES, such as:
- Stopping overspending
- Reducing debts
- Defining and structuring a savings plan
- Learning how to manage your money or a budget
SPIRITUAL ISSUES, such as:
- Finding your inner truths and values
- Learning how to connect to your inner wisdom and guidance
- Discovering and exploring your core spiritual beliefs
- Finding a clear, coherent and satisfying sense of purpose
- Exploring your own personal religious or spiritual beliefs
- Finding steps that will lead you to true inner peace
why life-coaching can work for you
Coaching is frequently and very successfully utilised by the business world, who have discovered the benefits that these techniques bring - and what works for big business can work for you too! Addressing issues in your life is rarely about what happened yesterday, or what might happen tomorrow. It is much more about concentrating on the here and now and about moving forwards in a constructive and focused way towards the clear and positive goals and plans that you want and have defined.
life-coaching - session & charges:
£60 per session - allow 1 to 2 hours. (or book a block of five sessions for £250)
You will be guided about the probable length of a session and course of treatment during your initial interview, but you may expect a session to last between 1 and 2 hours , depending on the nature and complexity of your situation and for a series of sessions to be of the most benefit to you.
find out more:
If you would like to know more, or have a chat with me about how Life-coaching can help you, simply contact us now.